Hohm Techs Sherlock is a beast of a 20700 battery. It has all the power you will need to power your mod.
Originally developed and intended to power automobiles, it has been reformulated and equipped with a proprietary EPTC ring.
EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) - Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential.
- Brand: HOHM TECH
- Model: Sherlock
- Size: 20700
- Nominal Capacity: 2782mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge: 28.4A Max Continuous, Rated 47.8A Max Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.2mm x 70.1mm
- Approximate Weight: 59.4g
*Always charge external batteries with an external charger that offers reverse polarity, over charge protection and automatic shut off. Never charge in the devices USB port.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK